GroupWise to Exchange
Migrate GroupWise Mailbox to Exchange
Kernel for Novell GroupWise to Exchange Server is an outstanding and professional email migration tool that eases converting single Novell GroupWise mailbox to PST file or migrating multiple Novell GroupWise mailboxes to Microsoft Exchange Server. The software proves to be a boon for network administrators, technicians, companies or organizations looking for a tool to perform email migration from Novell GroupWise Server environment to MS Exchange Server environment and save the converted items in Exchange user profiles or newly-created PST files that can be easily accessed with MS Outlook.
Migrating multiple Novell GroupWise mailboxes to Exchange Server can be easily done by simply creating a .NUCON batch file that stores complete mailbox details. This can also be done by creating an Excel database file that stores complete details of Novell GroupWise mailboxes in XLS format, that can be further saved as a NUCON file for performing email migration from GroupWise to Exchange. Furthermore, the .NUCON batch file can be created using Kernel for Novell GroupWise to Exchange Migration File Creator software.
- Default Mode: Converts the items of current/default opened mailbox in GroupWise Client.
- Login Mode: Provides sub-modes where mailboxes can be connected and converted with Online details, Caching Mailbox Path and Remote Mailbox path of the mailbox file.
- Command Line Mode: Helps to access and convert GroupWise mailbox without accessing or opening the GroupWise Client.
- Performs accurate conversion of mailboxes from Novell GroupWise to PST or Exchange Server.
- Facilitates Date Filter option to convert only the required data within a specific date range.
- Allows converting selected data of mailboxes in Batch mode on the basis of various filters.
- Converts all items of user mailboxes of Novell GroupWise with complete accuracy including Emails along with Attachments, Calendars, Contacts, Sent Items, documents, Checklist, folders, Trash Items, Work in Progress, email properties, images, journals, notes, appointments, Cabinet and other folder items.
- Allows creating an Excel file database while performing migration of batch of GroupWise mailboxes.
- Displays preview of converted email items before saving them (applicable only in case of Single Mailbox conversion).
- Completely supports Unicode character conversion.
- Offers Advance options making the entire GroupWise migration process a much easier task.
- Facilitates options for migrating Archived items as well.
- Offers interactive and user-friendly GUI making the entire GroupWise migration process a much easier task.
- Fully supports every version of Novell GroupWise, MS Exchange Server and MS Outlook.
Kernel for Novell GroupWise to Exchange is available as a free trial version to let users evaluate its capabilities before purchasing the full licensed version. The free demo version works exactly similar to that of the full version but has a limitation that it allows saving only first 10 emails per folder from the mailbox file. In order to save entire items of the mailbox, user must make online payments to purchase the full version of the software.
- Anywhere access
- Enterprise-grade security and availability
- Improved user productivity
- Flexible deployment options
- Migrate only Address Book data from the mailboxes.
- Export selected folders of mailboxes as per your choice.
- Select Mailbox item types while performing Batch migration.
- Include/Exclude selected folders while performing migration in batch mode.
- Novell GroupWise: Novell GroupWise 2014/2012/8.0/7.0/6.5/6.0/5.5
- MS Exchange Server: MS Exchange Server 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/
- MS Outlook: MS Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/